The ground bond test specialist.
BLTU4 is an automatic and portable bond, loop and joint resistance tester with built-in operator guidance.
It provides automatic testing of ground bonding points on aircraft and other large structures and records the test data for full traceability. Measuring at 1KHz frequency, the BLTU4 is listed in COMAC ARJ21 maintenance manuals, and is also compliant for Airbus and Bombardier aircraft.
Main BLTU4 Applications
Measuring resistance on aircraft, helicopters, UAV’s & large structures such as wind turbines, & chemical plant infrastructure
Bond resistance between structural elements
Loop resistance and integrity of cable shields and bonding straps
- 1KHz frequency
- Equivalency to TS11194 loop tester approved by Airbus
- Suitable for use on Bombardier aircraft
- Bond test resistance range from 0.03mΩ to 20Ω
- Loop test resistance range from 1mΩ to 200mΩ
- Joint test resistance range from 0.1mΩ to 200mΩ
- On-screen operator instructions
- Lightweight so only requires a single operator
- Paperless process logs and uploads test results, guaranteeing traceability
- Pass/Fail status indication on couplers and bond probes
- Dimensions 345mm length x 295mm width x 150mm depth
- Weight 7kg / 15.5lbs (Unit only)
- Integrated LCD 10.4” touchscreen monitor
- Smart Li-Ion “hot-swap” batteries
- Soft-start current source prevents arcing
- Auto and manual modes
- Active couplers and bond probes – no need to touch screen
- Test management software enables an automated test process
- Powered by MKAT test management software, which was rated ‘easy to use’ by 82% of our customers in our 2022 survey.
Some of our BLTU customers
“We really value the flexibility of the system and the quality of the results; the F2500 delivers exactly what we asked for.”
Zander van der Steege
Project Test Engineer, Santon Switchgear
“The MK Test solution…improves performance and streamlines manufacturing.”
Space Programs Production Manager, PZL Warszawa-Okecie
“MK are the industry standard for automated test equipment. Using their equipment has greatly improved our efficiency and accuracy when testing.”
Sales Manager, Itel Electronics
“RTS is an innovative solution compared to traditional wiring testers. It allows workload reduction by fast set-up and fast testing.”
Project Leader, Airbus
“Faster testing, easier to use, and [testing] can be performed by one person.”
An ExLRT user from Lufthansa Technik
“The MK tester is very reliable – the repeatability is what makes it valuable.”
Chief Electronics Engineer, Pandect Precision Components
Download BLTU4 brochures
Product enquiry form
REQUEST PRODUCT SPECS
MK Test uses the information you provide us to contact you about relevant content, products and services.
You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. The information will not be used for any third-party marketing.