Careers at MK Test Systems contribute to developing the latest test technology, helping our customers produce and maintain the most advanced vehicles in the world.
Everyone working within our business helps to achieve this mission, from systems and software engineers, to the NPD team, our production technicians and the finance team. Scroll down to browse job vacancies, learn more about what's like to work here, and apply for jobs by uploading your CV and covering letter.
WHY WORK AT MK TEST?
If you're skilled, enthusiastic and are looking for the next step in your career, then you could be exactly who we're looking for.
As a private equity-owned SME, we're lucky to have a close-knit team combined with the resources to innovate. Since the business began in 1990, we've built a customer base which includes the biggest names in aerospace, defence, and trains plus several other sectors.
MK HQ in Somerset is home to most of the team, with further satellite offices in the US and Hong Kong.
Known as A.T.E. House, our HQ is the hub of the business and is where all departments operate from. All working under one roof means we avoid silos - teams can talk to each other face-to-face and information can flow freely.
We're an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and sections of the community.
Our culture is one of teamwork and commitment. In a recent survey we asked our staff what three words summed up MK for them - the most common answers were teamwork, family and innovation.
When you start your career with us, you’ll benefit from the following as standard:
- 25 days holiday (incl. Christmas shutdown) + bank holidays
- Annual shutdown between Christmas and New Year
- 5% employer pension contributions, matched up to 8%
- Holiday trading scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Purpose-built facilities including shower and break room
- Overtime paid beyond the standard week (dependent on department)
- Death in Service benefit
- Company sick pay
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Technology voucher scheme
- Professional membership reimbursement
- 2 days annual volunteering leave
- Free fruit
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Salary Extras platform - access to discount vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
Please note that candidates applying for any of our UK careers must:
- Be resident and eligible for work in the UK
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Have no worldwide travel restrictions
We asked the team what three words sum up working at MK. The most common responses? Teamwork, family and innovation.
It goes without saying that we take our work seriously, but it’s usually carried out with a sense of humour.