Through-life Technical Support from MK Test Systems
The purchase of an automatic test system is a capital investment. We provide technical support at all stages of your system lifecycle to ensure this investment proves its worth.
This includes full pre-sale consultancy services by our application experts to ensure you’re selecting the best system for your requirements. Our installation and service teams work with you to ensure your new system fulfills the requirements of your production process and test specifications. We offer training and technical support pre-sale and-post installation as well as several design review stages and acceptance testing prior to commissioning of the system at your site.
How MK Test Systems can help
To help guide your project development, our system design and delivery process typically covers:
Our Support Packages
Bronze Support (Level 1)
Our remote support package offers:
- Priority response to technical queries
- Full remote technical support service covering hardware and software provided via MK Test Systems telephone and email helplines during UK office hours
- Free software upgrades and up-issues available throughout the contract period
- Discount on system expansion / upgrade and new equipment
Silver Support (Level 2)
Our mid-tier support package offers all Bronze services PLUS return-to-base support:
- Return to Base inspection & repair, with a targeted 5 day turnaround (from receipt to dispatch).
- Repair or replacement of faulty hardware modules.
- Selected parts and labour provided free of charge.
- All Bronze support services.
Gold Support (Level 3)
Our premium support package, the gold service offers all Silver services PLUS on-site support:
- Calibration service by an MK Engineer.
- On-site response within 2 working days of a request being accepted.
- All Silver support services.
Technical Support with MK Test Systems
MK Test Systems has over 28 years’ experience of supporting and servicing organisations across the world with world-class electrical test equipment – learn more about our key industries.Find out more
Additional Technical Support Services
For those customers not seeking to take advantage of our support packages, we offer the following standalone services:
- System calibrations
- Call-out site visit
To contact the service team to arrange an ad hoc service or for details of our support packages, please click the button below or complete a contact form here.
Global technical support, local knowledge
Our local agents and distributors are highly trained to ensure they can provide local support, in local languages.
In addition, MK Test System’s HQ and regional office staff are available to provide the highest level of technical support and address any issues relating to MK Test Systems equipment.