Function Test Systems
The stimulating one.
These specialist Automeg models test the function and integrity of wiring harnesses combined with active components such as relays, switches, contactors, diodes, LEDS, actuators and other active components.
Our software takes the complex and traditionally long task of creating functional tests away from the test engineer and allows these to be created automatically, from existing ECAD data and our component library and automated software routines. All the different routes and subtests are automatically calculated in seconds.
Main Function Test Systems Applications
Wire & cable harnesses containing active components
Minor and major sub-assembly testing
Major assemblies and full vehicle test on FAL (Final Assembly Line)
Aircraft engine “e-test” and function testing of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Stimulus mode up to 250Vac, 220Vdc maximum voltage
- 2 additional stimulus buses available to all test points for functional testing
- E series are our entry level function test systems. Ideal if active component density is low or your designs are stable.
- M series offers the highest level of flexibility. ‘M’ models can be used in both 2 wire and 4 wire mode and can also deliver functional stimulus from any test at any time.
- All AutoMeg models offer the following tests and measurements as standard:
- Continuity resistance
- Short circuits
- High voltage DC insulation resistance
- Immediate pass/fail indication on screens and on paper report
- Active APG (Automatic Program Generation) – import the component library, netlists, wiring lists and wire schedules to enable automatic creation of function test programs
- API – control the system using your own in-house test driver applications
- AutoLearn – the system creates a test program automatically by learning a known good harness
- Layout options include rack housing, single or distributed satellite switching and static desktop.
- Integrates with a range of third party sources, scopes and measurement modules.
- Powered by MKAT test management software, rated ‘easy to use’ by 90% of our customers.
Some of our Function Test Systems customers
“We really value the flexibility of the system and the quality of the results; the F2500 delivers exactly what we asked for.”
Zander van der Steege
Project Test Engineer, Santon Switchgear
“The MK Test solution…improves performance and streamlines manufacturing.”
Space Programs Production Manager, PZL Warszawa-Okecie
“MK are the industry standard for automated test equipment. Using their equipment has greatly improved our efficiency and accuracy when testing.”
Sales Manager, Itel Electronics
“RTS is an innovative solution compared to traditional wiring testers. It allows workload reduction by fast set-up and fast testing.”
Project Leader, Airbus
“Faster testing, easier to use, and [testing] can be performed by one person.”
An ExLRT user from Lufthansa Technik
“The MK tester is very reliable – the repeatability is what makes it valuable.”
Chief Electronics Engineer, Pandect Precision Components
Latest Function Test Systems insights
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
Download Function Test Systems brochures
Product enquiry form
Download product specs