Details and rules for this week’s #FreebieFriday competition
We run a #FreebieFriday promotion on our LinkedIn business page every week.
This usually means a useful download such as a ‘how to’ guide or brochure. Occasionally, we run giveaways or prize draws – and this is one of those weeks!
What’s the #FreebieFriday prize and how do I enter?
This week’s topic on LinkedIn has been ‘Taming MKAT‘. We’ve showcased how straight-forward our test management software is, and highlighted the range of resources available for customers.
In the spirit of sharing knowledge, this week’s #FreebieFriday is a prize draw to win MKAT training, customised to your requirements.
To enter, head to LinkedIn and ask an MKAT question in the comments on the #FreebieFriday post.
Then, two good things will happen:
- Your question be answered by one of our expert team directly on LinkedIn.
- You’ll be entered into our prize draw to win the training session.
What are the rules?
- The competition is open for entries from 07:03 BST on September 23 2022 until 11:59 BST on September 23 2022.
- A question must be asked in the comments section of the ‘#FreebieFriday competition’ post on MK Test System’s LinkedIn business page, published on September 23 2022.
- Any questions sent privately or on other platforms do not count as entries to this prize draw.
- Only one entry to the draw will be given per person, but there are no limits to the number of questions each person can ask.
- Questions must pertain to MKAT test management software.
- The prize for this draw is a one hour training session, to be given by an MK Test Systems employee or partner. The topic of the training session will be usage and best practice of MKAT test management software.
- The time and date of the training will be arranged once the prize is awarded, and must be at a mutually agreeable time and date.
- The training session will be a remote session, unless otherwise agreed by MK Test Systems.
- Any questions posted on the LinkedIn competition post before the closing date will still be applicable for the prize draw, irrespective of whether they have been answered by MK Test Systems.