Grow your career with us
Careers at MK contribute to developing the latest technology, helping our customers to improve their testing.
Join us to help achieve this mission.
If you’re skilled, enthusiastic and are looking for the next step in your career then you could be exactly who we’re looking for.
As a private equity owed SME, we’re lucky to have a close-knit team combined with the resources to innovate. Since the business began in 1990, we’ve built a customer base which includes the biggest names in aerospace, defence and trains plus several other sectors.
MK HQ in Somerset is home to most of the team, with further satellite offices in the US and Hong Kong.
Known as ATE House, our HQ is the hub of the business and is where all departments operate from. All working under one roof means we avoid silos – teams can all talk to each other face-to-face and information can flow freely.
Our culture is one of teamwork and commitment. In a recent survey we asked our staff what three words summed up MK for them – the most common answers were teamwork, family and innovation.
As for having fun alongside the hard work? Visit our company page to find out!
When you start your career with us, you’ll benefit from the following as standard:
- 25 days holiday (incl. Christmas shutdown) + bank holidays
- Annual shutdown between Christmas and New Year
- 5% employer pension contributions, matched up to 8%
- Holiday trading scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Purpose-built facilities including shower and break room
- Overtime paid beyond the standard week (dependent on department)
- Death in Service benefit
- Company sick pay
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Technology voucher scheme
- Professional membership reimbursement
- 2 days annual volunteering leave
- Free fruit
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Salary Extras platform - access to discount vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
Please note that candidates for UK job roles must:
- Be resident and eligible for work in the UK
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Have no worldwide travel restrictions
We asked the team what three words sum up working at MK. The most common responses? Teamwork, family and innovation.
It goes without saying that we take our work seriously, but it’s usually carried out with a sense of humour.